Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HUMAN MADE Fall/Winter 2012 Collection & NIGO Interview by i-D

Here is a comprehensive look at the HUMAN MADE fall/winter 2012 collection thanks to i-D, who in addition have caught up with the man behind the label, NIGO.
How do you take your coffee? Black. I put sugar in bad coffee, though.Can you tell us your deepest vintage-scavenging secret? I don’t really have any. I have been doing it for more than 30 years… Perhaps that’s the secret.How does hunting for vintage in Japan differ from London? I can’t say I’ve ever really done it in London. Not in a serious way. I am mainly looking for US vintage so I find the best selection in the US or Japan.What do you like most about Japan? Pretty much everything is available here and the food is good!What do you like most about London? There are so many things… I am not such a frequent visitor these days so I focus on typically British things like Savile Row

No comments:

Post a Comment